2017 Road Signs ArticleThe Madison County Road Department replaces street name signs and traffic signs that are damaged or turn up missing. Severe weather, theft, and car accidents are reasons why street signs need repair or replacement. Our Road Department only services county roads.

If you notice that a traffic sign or street sign in your neighborhood needs some attention, please notify the Madison County Road Department by filling out the Service Request form below.





Employees are on duty from 7:30AM to 5:30PM Monday - Thursday, excluding holidays.
Please do not use this service to report issues of an emergency nature or for conditions requiring an 
immediate response, such as life threatening conditions. 
If this is an emergency situation where the loss of life could occur call 911.

Service Button

Connect with us

Translate our site