***Certified Telecommunicators are preferred***
Work week: Any shift as needed, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Receiving messages and/or calls for service via telephone, radio, teletype, fax machine or in person for police, fire ambulance and other emergency services in Madison County
Job Requirements :
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work irregular shifts
- Must be able to prioritize, multi task and work well under extreme pressure
- Ability to operate computer systems, maintain computerized and written files
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, emergency responders and the general public.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.