Starting Salary: $8.50/hour
Work week: 7:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m. M-F with Possibility of Weekends
Job Responsibilities: Work is performed under the general supervision of the Head Golf Course Superintendent. This position requires major physical labor. The role of this position is to assist the Head Golf Course Superintendent with execution of daily golf course maintenance operations.
- · Equipment operating for mowing the grounds
- · Hand labor
- · Project labor
- · Some Chemical and Fertilizer applications
- · ”Weed Eating”
- Knowledge of mowing equipment
- An aptitude to be on time as work starts very early in the morning during the golf season.
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school and extensive experience in or around the game of golf or landscaping. However, anyone willing to work diligently as a laborer and can report to work on time is preferred.
- Possession of an appropriate driver’s license valid in the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis