All employment opportunities with Madison County Fiscal Court will be listed here. All applications must be submitted electronically through our website. Opportunities are also posted on our Madison County Facebook Page (@madisoncountyky). If there is nothing listed on this page it means there are currently no opportunities available.
All communication regarding employment opportunities will be communicated through the email address that the individual puts on their application. If you have any questions regarding employment opportunities, please contact the Human Resources Department.
***Certified Telecommunicators are preferred***
Work week: Any shift as needed, weekends, holidays and overtime
- Receiving messages and/or calls for service via telephone, radio, teletype, fax machine or in person for police, fire ambulance and other emergency services in Madison County
Job Requirements :
- US Citizen
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to work irregular shifts
- Must be able to prioritize, multi task and work well under extreme pressure
- Ability to operate computer systems, maintain computerized and written files
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, emergency responders and the general public.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.